- Our 2013-14 Season!
- Theatre for Kids
- One-Night Stands
- Act II TV
- Subscribe Now!
- Photo Galleries
- 2009-2010 Season
- 2010-2011 Season
- Support Us
- Plan Your Visit
An internship gives students an opportunity to work in the three major branches - Artistic, Production, Administration - of a professional nonprofit suburban theatre company. Student will work to support each department through various assigned tasks. Tasks will change from week to week as the student travels through the departments. All tasks will be theatre related and will help to support other members of the theatre company and its mission. It is our hope that by the end of the internship the student has a deeper knowledge and appreciation for how a small professional theater works on a day to day basis.
Qualifications required to Perform Job:
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (particularly Word and Excel) and Internet Explorer
- Basic knowledge of theatre vocabulary
- Interest in learning more about theatre
- Pleasant and willing attitude to try something new
Experience May Include:
- Working in several departments of a professional theatre
- Meeting a variety of professional theatre artists
- Sitting in on some rehearsals
- Ushering at some performances (and seeing shows for free)
- Helping to develop a marketing campaign to bring new younger people to the theater